CLAIM & QUALITY
Thanks to the best active ingredients and their innovative combination, MATRISKIN achieves outstanding results: our products give back the skin qualities that it loses over time during the natural ageing process …
We are committed to formulate our products always taking into account the latest research results. This is reflected in the effectiveness of our skin care products. Each of our skin care products must comply with these entail very high expectations: penetration of active substances into the intended skin layers, biological effect on the extracellular matrix and advantages for the user.
INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS FOR ENDURINGLY EFFECTIVE SKIN CARE
INTERDISCIPLINARY LINK BETWEEN SCIENCE, BIOLOGY & MEDICINE
Our multidisciplinary research & development team consists of scientists, biologists and physicians. Their main task is to find carefully selected active ingredient with proven, biological activity on the skin, as well as to integrate the desired results in product formulations. By using the highest required concentration of the selected active ingredients, we strive to scientifically proven results.
- We make innovative products without compromise in regard to the security.
- All ingredients are invariably subjected to under dermatological supervision of clinical trials.
- We use only strictly tested, pharmaceutically approved ingredients.
- We source the used ingredients through biotechnology and new high-tech extraction method.
- The safety of all components is proved by long-term use.
Our products contain minimal fragrances, and preservatives, and are fragrance-free, and longchain paraben-free whenever possible. After extensive testing, our products are manufactured and packaged under highly regulated conditions.
The secret behind MATRISKIN is that we probably assimilate only the best actives available in dermo-cosmetics. They can be differentiated as functional or supporting actives. The functional actives release the effect and the supporting actives help to move the function to its targeted destination.
These agents were selected to trigger activity in the appropriate cells and control biological objectives. Their tasks are to trigger specific functions into the desired cells with targeted messages. Our functional ingredients are carboxylic acids, Bioflavonoids, minerals, peptides, polysaccharides, proteins and vitamins.
- Glycolic Acid
- Octadecenedioic Acid
- Palmitoyl Isoleucine
- Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3
- Biosaccharide Gum-4
- Hydrolyzed Beta-Glucan
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Xylitol, Xylityl Glucoside & Anhydroxylitol
- Hydrolyzed Hazelnut Protein
- Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen
- Hydrolyzed Sesam Protein
- Vitamin B3/Niacinamide
- Vitamin B5/Panthenol
- Vitamin B6/Pyridoxine Chlorhydrate
- Vitamin C/Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphat
- Vitamin E/Tocopherol
Our support agents act on different levels: integrity of the cell membrane (the cell protection), density of the cell membrane (provision of necessary functions in the growth and the doubling of the cell), storage in the endogenous synthesis (such as for example, cholesterol, hormones, etc.), integrity of the skin layers (to facilitate the protection of the skin), as well as integrity of the hydro-lipidic film (to control of the moisture loss or release of specific components). The selected ingredients are vegetable oils, fatty acids, lipids and plant extracts.
- Essential Fatty
- Acids Oleic Acid
- Palmitic Acid
- Octyldodecyl PCA
- Oleyl Erucate
- Phosphatidyl Choline
- Safflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters
- Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract & Darutoside
- Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract
- Cucumis Sativus Extract
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate/Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Canola Oil
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil
- Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil
- Sesaumum Indicum Seed Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil
- Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil